Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 1, 2018

July 2017

On July 1st we went to the Cold Springs Trout Farm and did a bit of cheat fishing.




That afternoon we went to Kaysville's production of The Little Mermaid.

Jessica Rampton from our ward was Ursula!


On the 2nd I wore a form fitting dress that Tony picked out for me. He was tired of me wearing baggy old dresses to church!

For my birthday on the 3rd I brought my favorite keto muffins as a fun Friday treat to summer Riot! I also brought them

and sugar-free, grain-free mock "pretzel" salad to Joy & Jordan's cul-de-sac of fire.

Saw this online and thought it was funny because it was true--

On the 4th we went to Braeggers' for a BBQ.



We did a few fireworks and Christian loved lighting them,

especially the pooping dog one!


On the 7th there were just a few of us that came to summer Riot, so we got a picture.

The kids and I decided to hike the Mueller Park trail in Bountiful.


Afterward, the kids decided they wanted some ultimate tots and cinnasnacks.

I headed to Park City with the Fab 5 (Darcy, Jenn, Kim, Brandi and I) and Tony took the kids to the drive-in.

We had a fun night and here we are at lunch the next day.

Came home to find Faithie snuggling her bug.

On the 9th we went to Spiderman. Loved it!

Then bowled a few games at Boondocks.




On the 10th Tammy, Lana, Faith and I headed to Cedar City to take in some plays.

The first show we saw was As You Like It.

We went to the seminar discussion on the 11th in the grove.

Afterward we visited the Southern Utah Museum of Art.


While at the Shakespeare festival gift shop, we spotted Brian Vaughn!! (that's his head in the upper left)


We hung out in St. George and went shopping for a bit, then that night saw Shakespeare In Love. This was the first time Faith and I had been in the new Englesad Shakespeare Theater and we loved that it looked very similar on the interior to The Rose and the old Utah Shakespeare Theater.

On the 12th we visited Parawan and Lana put a cute metal flower on the grave of her sister Janene who died as an infant.

We saw the matinee of Treasure Island, which neither Faith nor I loved,

then went to Romeo and Juliet that evening.

On the 13th we said goodbye to the festival,

stopped by Bulloch's one last time,

and headed home.

On July 14th we were back at the Planetarium.




Even tried some chocolate covered bugs!


On the 16th I wore the other new dress Tony bought me. I submitted this picture to my Riot group for the challenge to "do something outside your comfort zone!"

That day we tried these tablets made from Miracle fruit berries which, after you dissolve them in your mouth, make sour foods taste sweet. Kind of fun to try!

On the 19th my baby went off to Trek. I had to get a picture of her in her darling pioneer clothing!

I had fun playing with it in some filters.

Christian didn't want to be left out of the filter fun, so he did this picture of himself!

Faith had an amazing time! Here are some pictures she received from it:







I got extra time to hang out with my Buddy, so on the 20th we made pancakes,

and then met up with Joy and her kids at the Syracuse History Museum.


After that, we went to The Rush where the big kids did laser tag and I took Evie to the blow up slides.

Bud and I did glow in the dark mini golf,

and a few games.

We went to the farmers' market that evening and got to pet these adorable alpacas.

Here are my snuggle bugs on the 22nd.

And here is my Skittle riding like she owns the car, haha!

On the 26th, Christian made some slime with glitter glue.

The kids used a straw on the table to make bubbles with it!


Yet another cute picture of my tiniest cutie, this one from July 28th.

That day we got a harvest of yellow crookneck squash and zucchini from our garden

and made some zucchini bread.

And more hiking on the 29th. Mueller canyon again, this time with Faith, but without Bud who wanted to stay home and sleep.

No comments: