Search

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween kid crafts

I was going through my favorites folder of Halloween stuff to give some ideas for a class party craft, so I decided to share what I found! Pictures are linked, so just click on the ones you're interested in and you'll be whisked away to the blog I stole the image from ;)  [tip for my less computer savvy friends and mother--if you right-click on the picture and select "open in a new tab" then it won't take you away from this page]





















Ariel's Sea Spiders

Ghostwriter Halloween Craft



Furry Bat Halloween Deocration


Flapping Bat Halloween Decoration



Awesome Arachnids


Halloween Kids Crafts Finger Puppets


Goofy Frankenstein Puppet Craft







Halloween treat bags

Haunted House Luminary




Sweet As Candy

Pumpkin Candle
(with clear plastic disposable cup inside instead of glass jar)
(and battery operated candle instead of real)


Finished bat craft

Tie thread to a plastic object.

Floating Ghost Halloween Craft

No comments: