Search

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Septembern2017

On September 1st we were at the condo again. Faith drove mom, Sarah, Joy and I to Swiss Days, but Bud enjoyed his 11th birthday with a BYU puzzle from grammy,

a noisy squirrel,

and a minty cake from Smith's.

On the 2nd we went to the Sheepdog Trials at Soldier Hollow. There was a fun wild animal show



and afterward we got to pet the skunk, iguana & hedgehog.



There was a frisbee dog show,

we paid for Bud to feed the raccoon,

saw the dogs at work,

and, (because Faith had been missing them for two years) got lamb gyros.

On the 3rd Christian let Sierra assist him in assembling his latest Lego set,

while we played some games with Evie.

Continuing Christian's quest to try every unusual food he can find, we tried a Kiwano (Horned melon).

On the 8th Bud made a brain shaped jello mold, just for fun!

I took this pic on the 9th of the new junior high school in progress.

September 10th we celebrated Christian's birthday with the family. Tammy's party decor did not disappoint!



Faith created this amazing cake with a new mirror glaze technique:






We had been in a week of crazy overtime at work, and on the 11th my supervisor brought me this cute gift to thank me for picking up so many hours:



This meme made me laugh pretty hard-

Tony and Christian have been having Nerf wars. Here they are in the midst of one on the 16th.


I found this gem from the 19th on Faith's phone. They were having some fun with the photo timer!

On the 23rd I made myself some paleo pumpkin pancakes

and the kids pumpkin Mickey waffles.

We saw the Lego Nijago movie that night.

On the 27th I took Bud to the dentist at their new location at the corner of Angel and 200 N. It has a cool surfing decor theme.

On the 30th we took a drive to the cheese factory. I got the cutest picture of the kids!

Also, some silly pictures!

Loved this meme:


No comments: