Search

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Anniversary "25 pictures for 25 years"

Here is what I posted on Facebook on August 25th & wanted to preserve these sexy photos for all posterity!!:

"I'm totally stealing Darcy's idea of posting 25 pictures for my 25th wedding anniversary. I don't even care that I'm over a week late (it was Aug 15th) or that there are more than 25 pics It has been a crazy, wonderful quarter of a century and there's no one else I'd rather spend it with! Here's to the next 25 and beyond, my love!!
p.s. Feel free to make fun of all people, pets, eyewear and hairstyles in these photos. Are you not entertained?!!"



































Here are the responses:
Griselda Ibanez de Green Congratulations!! Beautiful bride, gorgeous girl with a pure heart and a sweet soul

Cathy Palmer Maisey Happy Anniversary!!!

Summer Fernandez Larson Happy Anniversary


Congratulations to an amazing aunt and uncle 🙂


Kimberly Crowley Nelson I love all these pictures but not as much as the people in them! What a cute idea!

Heather Hoeke Longnecker So cute! Congrats!

Elizabeth Neff-Mikolash Emmybe, it is not fair that you still look 19 (except for the big hair)! I remember a lot of these pictures throughout the years. Crazy that had been 25 years!

Cyndy D. Pearl Emily you nailed the Taco Bell one! Very awesome and so very blessed!!

Darcy Thurman Jewell These are super awesome!! So glad that we can be anniversary buddies and of course, we can steal each other's ideas! What are friends for?? Happy quarter of a century to you two!!

Candice Barker Monson Happy anniversary 💕

Mindy Perkins Carlson This is the best thing I've seen on Facebook in a month!!! I love it!


No comments: