Search

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

November 2017

On November 1st Christian got 3-D scans of his skull in preparation of braces early next year.

Here's my cute 16 year old birthday girl!

I picked her up from school and took her for her first pedicure.


We got an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for that night.


Christian's gift to his sister:

On the 2nd Bud had some special effects makeup fun.

I saw a picture of this statue online and felt it represented my life a few years ago.

I saw this meme and it made me think of Faith, LOL!

We saw Thor on the 4th.

Then ate at Tucano's. We had some certificates for free dessert and Bud's piece of cake was huge!

I found this picture of Jason and Riley's Halloween costumes on Facebook. Jason made his himself.

Here's my stretchy doggie on the 8th.

It was the book fair at the elementary which I was in charge of with my friend Priscilla. Christian picked a book with some simple science experiments.

Here's Bud's paper from parent-teacher conference.


On the 12th we celebrated Faith's birthday with family. Her cake came out really cool!


Her party was Hollywood themed.



We loved the swag bags!







The cake was red velvet.

That night mom gave the girls bracelets as invitations to The Nutcracker.


Christian got this pic of Skittles "smiling" on the 18th.

That afternoon we took the kids ice skating.



And the kids picked out these pajamas!

I got a chuckle out of these memes:


The 22nd was Thanksgiving. The kids watched some of the Macy's parade in virtual reality. We especially loved watching the Davis High marching band on tv!

Because I decided to eat no sugar from September 11-December 11, I baked myself some sugar-free low-carb desserts for the day. Pecan pie bars,

and keto pumpkin log roll.


We had great dinners both at my parents' and Tony's.

On the 25th Faith and I joined my mom, my sisters and their daughters (minus Evie who isn't old enough yet) in attending the Nutcracker ballet. Beautiful as always!

That evening we went to the drive through lights in Layton.

I had been working for several weeks on some felt projects I was asked to make to sell at the Festival of Trees, benefiting Primary Children's Hospital. On the 27th I needed to finish them up, so I enlisted the help of the family.

I think they turned out pretty cute! (showing fronts and backs-the whole thing was a pocket which housed the craft foam game pieces)



I took a twinkling video of our master bedroom tree using a new app.

No comments: