Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

june 2017

June 2nd was the kids' last day of school. That night they had a sleepover with Tam & the next day they went mini golfing.

On the 4th Faith drove us to In & Out.

My favorite burger is protein style (lettuce wrapped).

That evening, I went with Merijo and her son hiking the Ensign Peak trail overlooking the Utah State Capital.

On the 7th, I led our summer Riot group (we don't pay or have trainers in the summer, we just meet at the park) in the Big Toy workout using some of the playground equipment .


That night Christian certainly enjoyed his fettuccine!

I had someone take a pic of me working out on the 9th to submit for my work's fitness challenge.

We headed up to park city that night and the kids went walking with grandpa on the 10th.

While the girls shopped the outlets that afternoon, Bud and grandpa found a comfy bench to hang out on.

On June 13th, Faith left for girls' camp. The weather was not great that day!

Bud needed a lot of mom time since his sister wasn't there to entertain him. On the 14th we played a bunch of board games.

We even made a friend out in our backyard.

Christian wanted to do something "epic" so on the 15th we went on a hike up Adams canyon in search of the waterfall.



Gorgeous scenery, and only a little scary!

We made it!!

And we even spotted some wildlife.



It was so awesome, I even earned myself a kisseroo!

On the 16th, I led Riot again. This time we did this:


That afternoon, we went to my work's summer party. It was super hot and not a ton of fun, but we did get a bit of food,

took advantage of the petting zoo,


played a game or two,
and waited for our turn in the escape room. Unfortunately, one of the clues was broken and it prevented us from solving the last puzzle and escaping :(

June 17th I made a low-carb early Father's day breakfast of fritata, bacon, and keto maple pecan muffins.

That afternoon was Bud's piano recital. He picked an arrangement of the Gravity Falls theme song which was a bit above his skill level, but still killed it!



That night the kids brought their mattresses into the family room and had a sleepover. On the morning of the 18th I found Skittles still stretched out snoozing!

On the 22nd I made cheese shell taco cups and keto maple pecan mini muffins to take to book club.

On the 23rd I took the kids to a bake sale.

On the 24th made French toast and Bud decorated his with smiley faces :)

June 29th Bud and I took faith on part of the Adams hike!



On the 30th I stopped by Bowman's and Christian talked me into getting him a donut as big as his head!

That night I made garlic beef skewers with grilled onion and red pepper, and brown sugar glazed grilled pineapple.

No comments: