Search

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I've gotten a few requests for another "hot guys" post and I'm only too happy to comply! Since I put boy band music on my blog, I've become re-obsessed with the Irish band Boyzone and specifically this song:



You can just ignore the Notting Hill clips with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts and focus on the hot band mates


.
.
.
.
.
.
especially Ronan Keating,



.
.
.
.
.
.
and most especially Stephen Gately.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course, my hot guy posts have to feature vampires. I'm not the biggest Robert Pattinson fan and I did already include a pic on my last post, so this time I'll feature the hottest Twilight vampire, Dr. Cullen (Peter Facinelli).
.



.
.
.
I'll admit, the blonde hair does throw you a bit at first, but they just can't cover up sex appeal like this no matter what they do to him!


.
.
.
First runner up in that category: definately Kellan Lutz as Emmet. Sorry Edward, I'm sure you'll make my top five list, or at least top ten :)





Time to go old school with one of my first vampire crushes--Keifer Sutherland in Lost Boys. He can even rock a mullet, and that's pretty impressive.



.
.
No list of hottest vampires would be complete without Brad Pitt as Louis in Interview with the Vampire.





But for long-haired Brad ultimate hottness, it's got to be Legends of the Fall.













.
.
For a current reference, there's Eric (Alexander SkarsgÄrd) from True Blood,










but the hottest guys from that show aren't vampires. Sam (Sam Trammell) is a shape shifter







and Jason (Ryan Kwanten) is just a knucklehead.






.
.
But if I'm mentioning vampire costars, I'm going to take this thing full circle and include this eye candy: Jacob's New Moon poster. WARNING--JAIL BAIT!! IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 19, VIEW THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.




.
.
.
.

It's worth the risk, if you ask me, but I'll include the poster of the rest of the wolf pack here at the end for those that get a creepy "Primetime: To Catch a Predator" feeling from looking at that one.

3 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

You're too funny! So, how much fun have you guys been having without us? We are soooo ready to play!!!!

Jenn J. said...

Brad Pitt-- I'm, uh... having some troubles with my... husband...

Alvey family said...

My sister, Brittany, was out visiting when we glanced at your blog and came upon this post. We had a great time! Thanks for the good laugh and the drooling!! You crack me up! Love Ya!