Search

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 8, 2008

TAG!

I've been tagged by Kim to go to my photo files and post the 4th pictrue in the 4th file, then tell 4 things about it.

Here's the pic:


1. The picture was taken September 9, 2008.
2. I took it because I had gotten cute pics of Faith and Misty sleeping and wanted to include him in a blog about it.
3. You can find that post here.
4. He had originally fallen asleep for his nap on the couch, but slowly changed positions (he didn't fall) until he was on the floor!

I now tag: Carolyn, Brandilee, Rachel, and Joy . Thanks Kim, this was a fun and easy one!

2 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

WOW!!! Look at all of the new posts. I think that you should make this a habbit!!! Thanks for the yummy recipe and the fun Halloween party!! We can't wait to get together again soon.

Kim said...

You are seriously the blogger Queen! Thanks for playing and sometime I'm calling you for some pointers on the blog!