Search

Popular Posts

Monday, November 24, 2008

Here's another blog I peruse - Dooce. I don't have a link to it at the side because it needs to come with a language warning for her occasional potty-mouth-ness, but it is interesting and sometimes funny.
She has daily pictures of her dog, Chuck, in this section.
She writes letters for her daughter at monthly intervals and I especially liked last month's: Month Fifty-seven. You'll have to read through the anecdote about the Halloween candy to find out what kind of card Faith and Christian are getting next Valentines day ;)

1 comment:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I loved your best day ever!!!! I think that a playdate would be great. Call me or e-mail me when you feel like doing it!! Maybe on a Friday afternoon when all the kids are out early....let me know!!