Search

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Music change up

Il Divo sang "Amazing Grace" on Oprah last week and it was amazing. (You can see the music video here.) I was wanting to change up my music and thought it would be a great addition to a "thankful" inspired music list for this time of year, but it wasn't to be found on Playlist. I have added another great version, though, which I also love. Maybe you think it seems weird to go from "I Kissed a Girl" to "Amazing Grace", but that's so me--weird! Also, my thinking is a bit convoluted because, as I was searching Playlist for songs with "thankful" or "blessed" in the title, I thought I would look up "prayer". I then spied Madona's "Like a Prayer" and decided to throw it's awesomeness into the mix for good measure! Anyway, it's an interesting assortment, and I hope you don't listen to it and agree, but sarcastically think I've used "interesting" as a euphemism for "crappy" :D

No comments: