Search

Popular Posts

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry about the "chipmunk" music! My sister-in-law, Tina, and then my mother told me that the music was playing too fast. What is so weird is that it worked fine on my computer! Hopefully it's working correctly now.

p.s. Tonight Tony & I were watching CMT and they had "One Hot Mama" (click title to see video, BUT BE FOREWARNED THAT IT IS VERY SEXY) as one of the sexiest country music videos. It's a few years old and I've seen it before, but it made me chuckle. Bless all you husbands out there--mine included--who still "see" us as hot mama's (or at least pretend to ;)

Sorry for the music obsession lately, it's been pointed out to me that some of you only read this blog to hear about and see pictures of my cute kids (bite me, Tina!). But I use this blog as my journal, so I like to post whatever strikes my fancy at the time :D

No comments: