Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ok, so Tony came home Monday night, read my blog, and told me that I had the wrong Cinderella song on here!! I can't say that I'm too surprised by that taking into consideration #1 - my memory, #2 - that I saw the video for the first time right before church on Sunday amidst my running around getting together stuff for my primary chorister gig, and #3 - the song I found did have Cinderella in it and was about a little girl growing up. So, I've added "Stealing Cinderella" (click title for lyrics) to the top of the music queue so you can all enjoy the correct song. I kept the other one as well, because I like it, too.

Another thing that I just have to post, did you see David Cook on American Idol Tuesday night? He ROCKED!! He was so good that it raised his sexyness factor above all the other contestants! (And that's not easy, have you seen these guys this year?) Anyway, if you missed it, here's my new crush rocking an '80's Lyonel Richie classic: click here for video on YouTube.

And lastly, I finished another scrapbook page:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that song! So cute! And I was so in love with David Cook's song! I had to post it too...WOW! You are getting really good at the digital scrapbooking! Keep it up, I love to see the pages!