Search

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 1, 2019

January 2018

A very sad thing happened. Our laptop completely bit the dust and in fixing it, I lost my photo files :(  I still had most of them on Google photos up until the beginning of October 2018, and then had them on my phone from April 2019 on, but five months were lost and I only have what I had posted on Facebook. Luckily, I still have quite a few from that! But that is why this year's blog book will be lacking in certain months.

On the 1st we were at the Braegger family New Year's eve party and rang in the new year!

January 15th we celebrated equality on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We had low-carb biscuits and gravy for breakfast,  chicken and waffle sliders with fried okra for lunch while watching the help, fingerprint peace dove craft for Christian (who told me the night before that he was looking forward to crafting the most),  Southern fried pork chops and collard greens with bacon for dinner and then banana putting for dessert.

On the 27th I went out with a bunch of ladies from the neighborhood (organized by Ashley Van Camp) to  dinner in Salt Lake and then to the musical, Bright Star.
(Front row from left to right: Lisa Lyon, Janae Jackman, Chamie Morgan, Alanna Seely, Amy Hudson, Ashlee Dorius. Back row: Summer Larson, Annie Ostler, Jenny Larsen, Ashley Van Kamp, Candace Jones, Laura Nelson, Amy Warnick, Merijo Holley & me)

 It was so fun to hang out after the show waiting for the star to come out and fangirling over her! 

No comments: