Search

Popular Posts

Monday, January 29, 2018

April 2017

April 1st Tony and I went walking in the sunshine.

I came home to find someone (obviously Buddy, haha) had played a prank on me!!



The 2nd was general conference and we got waffle dough from Waffle Luv the day before, like the year before.



Tony and I were treated to this beautiful sight on our walk that afternoon!

April 4th we went to this movie:

On the 5th Christian was taking pictures of his doggie.


On the 6th mom and dad took us and Joy's kids to Baby Animal Days in Wellsville. We got to see and pet so many adorable animals!
























Afterward, we stopped at Gossner cheese factory,

then Maddox for lunch!

On April 8th we went to Braegger's for their Easter hunt and dinner, also celebrating Lana's birthday.


(It's blurry, but had to add this one because all my babies look so cute!!)

So funny that I got Zach teasing Christian by swiping his cash while walking by!



chatting with Lex



And here's when we got back home. I'm not sure what Christian has on his head!

April 9th we were at Peterson's for their Easter hunt and dinner.




April 14th Bud decided it was a fun game to roll the giant foam bean bag up onto the couch, sit atop it, and roll off!

On the 15th he did the Smith's candy scramble,

then came home where we all dyed/decorated eggs. Here are mine:

Faith's:


and Bud's:



That afternoon, we went out for Tony's birthday dinner to Tucanos,

and had fun at the planetarium.






That evening, we went to Beauty and the Beast at the drive-in. A long and fun day!

The 16th was Easter. Kids woke to baskets and hidden eggs.

Cute kids at church.

That afternoon we went on a bike ride to the park with a Skittle in the basket!



I thought this was a funny text exchange between Tony and I:

We celebrated Tony's birthday with some ice cream on the 20th.

Here's a snuggly Dusty cat on the 22nd.

Christian needed a picture of him with his mom for a primary thing. We took some pics on the 23rd and here is a crazy outtake!

On April 29th I got to go with a few coworkers to my first drag show!!! Called Viva la Diva, the show was amazing and SOOOO much fun!

No comments: