Search

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some holiday recipes

Sorry, I meant to get these up earlier, but I've been so sick the last few weeks I've hardly even felt like being on the computer!!! This is the worst cold I've had in years. It's stolen my voice, made me tired all the time but not able to sleep at night because of the coughing, and given me the worst sore throat I can remember. Watch out for this horrible bug! And I wanted to do so many Christmasy activities with friends, too :( . . But the good news is, I'm finally feeling a bit better and am hoping to feel great in the next few days.
.
I finally got my Christmas music up--ecclectic mix, as always. At least check out "In the Sun They Melted"--it is so clever!
.
I did these recipe cards for a recipe share and wanted to post them for you. You can click on the card for the larger version and then you can right-click and save to your computer:
































































;


(Leave a comment if you want the credits for any of these digi layouts.)

3 comments:

The Savage Family said...

Cute recipes!!! If I send you my favs will you make them all cute too?
Luv, little sis

Allreds said...

Emily, I love your blog it is so cute

I saw your comment and I am like, I miss her. And i ran into Margret at the mall taking our kids to see santa. I remember our little party at your house that was way fun. Hope all is well with you and your family. I am on my friends computer so that's why it not mine
Love ya jessica nutt

Liz said...

Niffty recipes, I will forward them on to Matt since I don't do the cooking thing.
I'm sorry you havn't been feeling great. That sucks anytime but espesically at Christmas time because it is just such a crazy time of year. Glad your feeling a bit better.