Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of singing going on

One of the things we have been so busy with are choir practices. I was practicting to sing with three other ladies in Sacrament meeting (which we did on November 30th), Faith was practicing for our stake Christmas program (which was December 6th--info & pics in next post!), and I'm singing in our ward choir the Sunday before Christmas.

I love the arrangement of "Abide With Me" that I sang in our little quartet. Here is a little video montage with pictures of Christ and a professional (obviously) recording of the song:

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so awesome! I am bowing down to you O queen of the blogging! And wow, Faith looks gorgeous for the Nutcracker-she's such a pretty girl anyway! Sounds like you are all very busy, I need cafeine just reading about it! Merry Christmas, my friend!