Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WOW!! That's about all I can say about Lance Bass on Dancing With the Stars Monday night (which I just watched late last night). And especially for those blog readers who might be offended that I added Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" to the top of my music playlist--take a gander:



Now, I used to feel a little weird about this song as well--I'm usually against kissing someone outside of your preferred gender attraction just for kicks (especially if you're in a relationship)--but that was before I heard it in this context! I'm still fanning myself!!!! I'm also against crazy texting/internet chat spelling of words to exaggerate them, but I'm sorry, Lance doing that Paso Doble (and specifically the kiss) was hawt.

Sorry to all those (non-gay-man-loving) readers that I may have offended, but I just had to break up all the cute kid pics and churchy packet goodness with something from my spicier side! :D

2 comments:

Jenn J. said...

Cute blog! I've loved reading all about your cute family. Did you get the invitation for mine? Please come teach me how to make my blog cute like this.
I love dancing with the stars! That kiss was really something for sure!! Hope you had a great weekend!

The Johnson Crew said...

Cute blog and cute family! I really enjoyed getting to know you a little better the other night. Way fun! :)
I like that song too. It's very catchy.