Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't worry, a family activity post with cute pictures of the kids is on it's way soon, just one more quick break with an attempt to get you hooked on another blog. This one is the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog, and it's way more fun than just delicious recipes:

"Add a generous tablespoon of regular (salted) butter into the hollow. So basically, 1 1/2 tablespoons, except I’m in denial about my butter use and prefer to say “generous tablespoon.”

"Someday I hope to write a book about the effectiveness of euphemistic language, and how a healthy sense of denial contributes to an overall increased happiness in life. It also contributes to an overall increased bottom size, but I won’t put that in the book."

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey my Dad says all you need to counter balance a big bottom is big hair--Now you know why I try for BIG HAIR! I love Butter too! Thanks for the new blog to look at!

Liz said...

Emily,
This new blog requires me to look at cooking things that you know I'm not going to do! That is why I have Matt.
As you know I LOVE all nummy things to come in generous perportions, it's way more fun that way!