Search

Popular Posts

Monday, October 6, 2008

I was invited to a neighborhood girls' night last Thursday and got better aquainted with some awesome ladies!!! I had such a blast and was so excited to get their blog addresses so I could learn even more about them. On my new friend Brandi's blog, I found the "which Austen heroine are you?" quiz.

My results were: "You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed." Not exactly accurate (except the parts about me being intelligent, witty, and the lone beacon of reason, hehe), but fun to do!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!

No comments: