Search

Popular Posts

Monday, June 1, 2020

November 2019

November 2nd we celebrated our baby's 18th birthday at Tucanos.

I refuse to acknowledge that she is now an adult!

On the 10th we celebrated at the grandparents'.




On the 12th Faith did a service project with the Young Women assisting at a women's shelter sorting and stocking donations.




October 20th was book club and I held the meeting at our house.


The book was "The Hiding Place" and took place in the Netherlands. I tried my hand at making oliebollen (I added used dried currents instead of raisins) and they tasted very much like the ones I remember Sue making for New Year's when I was a kid.


On the 22nd I brought the Fun Friday Treat for Riot. These are sweet potato rounds with ricotta, pecans and cranberries.


On the 26th Jonah answered Faith for the Christmas dance:


We had a huge snow storm on the 29th!


On the 30th we were just getting ready to go to a movie when Faith remembered that we were supposed to be at the Nutcracker in Ogden in just fifteen minutes! We made the 30 minute drive in about 20 and just had to wait for an applause break for the deb to seat us. It was not Ballet West, but they had swapped with the Moscow Ballet as a special thing this year. It was good, but not as good as our favorite! I was especially disappointed with their Russian dancers, LOL! Mom gifted the girls another beautiful ornament to add to their collections.


No comments: