Search

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 8, 2019

May 2018

Our celebration of May the 4th be with you was just some purchased pancakes, but fun nonetheless!


On the 9th our butterflies emerged from their chrysalises. We received the caterpillars from a neighbor who takes them to schools and had a bunch leftover this year.


Here's Dust cozying down in my underwear on the 11th ;D


May 13th was mother's day and I made my kids take a selfie with me!


Bud crafted this awesome Fortnite unicorn on the 16th and I can't believe he made this from cardboard, glue and paint! He is so talented at making three dimensional art!!!


Later that day we set our butterflies free.









On the 18th I was a bad mom and let the kids buy candy cigarettes at the candy store in Station Park. Just a bit of 70's nostalgia!


May 19th Buddy helped prepare the garden,


and I rewarded him with a trip to a neighbor kid's lemonade and treat stand (there are Krispy treats in the bags and tiny boxes of lemonheads in his other hand).


That night I went with Kim, Brandi & Merijo to Viva la Diva Once Upon a Diva show!! It was incredible and we had such a fun time!




Just documenting our love of Smith's sushi (from the 20th)


Finished getting our garden planted,


and Tony switched out our old lights on the front of our garage which had aged to an ugly pink color,


to these LED beauties.




May 23rd Bud got to show off his Diet Coke/Mentos volcano at school along with the rest of the fifth grade. It was quick, but fun!


My RIOT classes hiked to Flag Rock on the 25th,




but I was worried about overexerting myself since I was starting Crew Support training at the center that afternoon and needed to be alert there until midnight and then drive home. I made it about 2/3 the way up and then hiked back down to cheer on the rest with Merijo who was a bit sick that day and didn't make the climb.






For old time's sake, we had some breakfast at Golden Corral on the 26th.


May 30th was field day at the elementary and I helped run a "kiddie pool baseball" station. I learned my lesson from previous years and just did the morning session :)









No comments: