Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 12, 2019

July 2018

Had fun at the Braegger family BBQ on July 4th!


And at home where we set off a few fireworks.


The only pictures I get of Dusty is when he is relaxing in weird places! Here he is stealing the heating pad I keep my feet on while I work on the 5th. (In the summer my feet freeze even worse than they do in winter because of the dang air conditioning!) 

July 7th we took the kids to the planetarium. 



Then next week Christian went to scout camp. Here he is on the 11th NOT enjoying himself. He has no plans to ever return!

July 13th we were in Park City and my mom treated us to a meal at Zupa's.

Mom & some grandkids who walked with grandpa on the 14th,

That day we rode the cabriolet up to the Canyons

where we saw this unique piece of art.

And later came down to go swimming!

It's very tiresome :D

On the 16th, Eric and I joined the walkers.

And the kids had to get in one last swim.

While at the outlets, Christian found the shoes of his dreams: Air Jordans!

On the 18th the kids went with Tammy to SeaQuest where they paid to sit with and feed the birds :)



On July 17th Ashley VanCamp hosted book club as a pool party and it was so fun!

July 19th I spotted this cool long-necked bird in a field when I was out walking.


On the 22nd we went to see Ant-Man, but also had to get a funny picture with the Jurassic World display :D


On the 24th Joy hosted a Pioneer Day party and I just had to make some crazy themed treats. I present to you--buffalo chips! (no-bake cookies)

Teenagers always look so thrilled at family parties:



 On the 27th I took the kids and MeriJo to a family friendly drag show. There were some awesome queens there!








And on July 29th we enjoyed some Mission Impossible 6.


No comments: