Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is the second part of my post today. I can't believe I had so many pictures from the last couple of weeks!

Here's one from the 22nd of Faith and Christian riding Dolphy Dolphin. They were so cute at taking turns! Faith would have Christian sit on it and pull it across the playroom, then she would tell him to go and sit in his little chair, which he would do so obediently. Then Faith would go to the end of the room, start running, and then leap onto the dolphin and slide over to the other end of the room! Also note, this is the first time that Faith dressed Christian up in his own swimming suit--no more Disney princess tankinis for him!!

On the evening of the 23rd, I met up at Layton Chili's with my friends from the old book club in Clinton. I wanted to make sure we had a get together before Carolyn moved to Colorado. They are such a blast to hang out with!

We had such a fun time catching up with each other. Half the group had to leave around nine, but the rest of us stayed until after ten! Actually, I thought we were showing restraint to get home to our families before midnight :D

On Friday night, the kids and I met up with Grandma Braegger, Tammy & Zach at Classic Fun Center. It was Heritage Elementary night so we got free entry and discounted activity passes. First the kids enjoyed some nachos,




then they played on the inflatables and "Pirate Cove" which was a huge climbing activity with slides and rope swings,

and then had fun in the arcade. Faith slept over that night with Zach at Braegger's. The next day they ate at IHOP, went to see "Horton Hears a Who" and played at the arcade at Fat Cat's (where Ogden City Mall used to be). She had a full weekend!!!

.
.
.
.
.
On Saturday, we got some Roman shades to go on our french doors. They look so pretty! And how fortunate for our neighbors that they won't glimpse me in various stages of undress through those windows anymore!
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
Tony took the day off on Monday to get our planting areas done. We took Christian to Home Depot while Faith was in school. He loved seeing (and smelling!) all the plants. Unfortunately, he is so fair skinned that he got his head sunburned just from that trip!






Here's a picture of how the planting beds turned out:

Good work, Tony! Also, Faith and I helped--I dug the small holes and Faith planted the petunias and pansies.



And here are the kids striking a pose because I have the camera out taking the pictures of the yard.
.







.
.

.
.
.
.
Last night, we decided to take a ride on the new commuter rail "Frontrunner" because it is free until May 1st. Christian was pretty happy showing off the new outfit I dressed him in.



Here we are getting ready to board. Christian was so excited to get to ride a "choo-choo" (actually the way he says it, it sounds more like "tutu")


What adorable little train passengers! We rode to Salt Lake and back which took about an hour and a half because of a 25 min layover downtown. Not the most exciting thing ever, but at least we can say that we've ridden it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey-Em! You are awesome at blogging and I have a confession... Sometimes I pull up your blog just to listen to your cool music! I feel like I'm bein' kind of hip with your music! So thanks for helping me try to stay with the "cool crowd"! I had great fun at Chili's thanks for planning it!
Kim