Search

Popular Posts

Monday, April 7, 2008

Some Favorite Things

I am finally responding to a tag that was on my friend Natalie's blog about favorite things. I think it was supposed to be four favorite things, and hers were all beauty/pampering items, but I decided to post six just random favorite things. Here they are:


1. My camera. No surprise there, I love documenting fun times, milestones and just regular, every day life.





2. Cover up stick. Some lucky gals look beautiful without any makeup, but I definately need the assistance of this must-have makeup staple to even get anywhere near.




3. My body pillow. After using this while I was pregnant with Christian, I can't give it up or sleep well without it. For some reason, it's name is "Bob."






4. Doggie diapers. A necessity if you have a twelve-year-old Yorkie and new carpet.






5. Instant hot water tap. It dispenses nearly boiling water at the push of a lever. We use it all the time for instant oatmeal, hot chocolate, cup-o-noodles, condensed soup, and even for pot filling if I'm being too impatient to wait for the water to boil (which is almost all the time.)



6. Our three DVR's (basically the same thing as a TiVo). I love not being tied down to a schedule to watch tv programs that I like! The machine just records our shows each time they're on and we watch them when we get around to it. I also love being able to pause or rewind in the program and fast forward through the commercials. Trust me--get one and you will not regret it!

I would like to tag: anyone who sees this and would like to show their favorite things!

No comments: