Search

Popular Posts

Monday, February 11, 2008


My dad was sweet enough to take this picture of me last night so I could show what my hair looks like. I still need to get some new hair products, tools, and experience at styling it to get it to look right, but this will give you an idea.


Also, a few people have noticed that the older blog entries were missing and asked me to put them back on the page. They are not gone, just moved! I just lessened the number of posts that show by scrolling down the front page, but you can access past posts by using the dated links on the far right under "Blog Archive."


Thank you to everyone with sweet comments on the new look and on the slide show!

1 comment:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I love your new look!! It is totally perfect on you. I love it. You look awesome!