Search

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Not a lot going on around here the last couple of weeks. I thought I would change things up here on the blog and get a new template. Hopefully then more of you can see the layout as I do on my screen. Apparently only certain screens show the stretched layout the way I want it to look. I also updated the pic of our house to a newer one with GRASS!





Here is Faith just out of the tub helping out her little bro.






Last Tuesday, September 25th I was trying to get a few things done and I found that a certain little stinker pot had thrown most of the items out of the cabinet under the master bath sink and climbed right in! I got him out of there, got the stuff replaced and went back to my laundry folding.









And what do you know? That same someone had found a new "car" to play in! These pictures weren't staged and were taken within five minutes of each other!


















Here are Faith and Christian engrossed in some very interesting T.V. Buddy is holding a rice ball - Tony's favorite autumn snack made with puffed rice and jello.








Here are the kids on Friday at the dollar store trying on cowboy hats. Earlier that day my mom took us to eat at the Greek Festival in South Ogden. Yummy!! Christian ate almost an entire tyropitakia (triangular cheese pie made with phyllo and feta cheese)




And on Saturday when Faith and I were at WalMart she saw this little dog dress and knew that Crumpet just had to have it! We later went to PetsMart and got a new collar and leash so she could be completely decked out.










On Sunday we stopped by Eric's house to see his new bedroom set. It is very fancy with black marble dresser top and marble columns on the bed and dresser front.



















We're so excited for fall to be here and are looking forward to lots of upcoming Halloween activities!

No comments: