Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a few highlights this past week. Here's Faith sporting braids with her horse shirt looking so cute for school. She loves kindergarten and is having fun. She did say to me the other day, "Mom, I know all the stuff there. Is she ever going to teach me something new?" She's a smartypants!









And Christian doing one of his favorite activities--popsicle scarfing!
It's been pointed out to me that there are tons of pictures of the kids on this blog and even some of Tony, but none of me. Faith expertly took this picture to remedy that.



Here's Buddy enjoying a patch of sunlight with his doggy and kitty.




The kids enjoying some bike riding on a beautiful day.






Christian LOVES to get into the pantry, fridge or freezer and get everything out. He's figured out how to open cupboard doors, too. Time for some major childproofing!





On Tuesday the 18th Christian took his first step!!! It was to me and he wasn't happy about it at all, I kind of tricked him into it, but it was a step! Here is a picture of Faith trying to get him to do one for her.




Yesterday Faith had to have two teeth pulled to make room for her front bottom permanent teeth to come forward. She was so brave!










Faith made me some beautiful drapes for the family room. They have a jungle animal theme with a maccaw, aligator, tiger, anaconda (snake), giraffe, lion, elephant & monkey on each with fringe at the bottom. I bet you wish you had paper drapes made by such an artist!!




.
.
.
.
.


Here is Faith last night doing the dance to the music video "Nobody's Perfect" by Hannah Montana. She does such a cute job!






No comments: