Search

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 1, 2020

October 2018


My mom & dad finally used their flight benefits and flew to Cali to see Harry Potter world at Universal Studios. Here's mom on the 4th with a creepy ghoul.

On October 5th Faith asked Jonah Carlson (his mom Audrey is in my Riot class) to the Christmas dance. She made both the card and the cute sugar cookies!


She made & decorated the cookies herself :)

October 6th I cooked up some fall colored peppers and onions

for some yummy omelets.

Loved these memes about the two hour church block announcement

On the 7th, Jonah answered her.


Such a cute Russian nesting doll Santa, and he said yes!

On the 12th we piled into Kristen's party bus for a special "Ragnar" style workout.




Christian was playing with flowers on the 13th.

October 17th I took this selfie after getting a flu shot so I could enter a contest through my work to win positive space tickets. Too bad I didn't win.

Our burning bush on the 21st, burning it's heart out.


Bud as a werewolf, Faith as a sugar skull & Skittles as Chewbacca on Halloween night:


No comments: