Search

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

March 2016

On March 1 I was working, but still wanted to celebrate the day, so I helped them make their own "in like a lion, out like a lamb" mini shepherds pies. I think they turned out so cute!
Unfortunately, Faith is still feeling sick from the effects of her Epstein-Barr virus a year ago and missing lots of school ☹️

On the 2nd we at least managed to get some green deviled eggs made for Dr. Suess day.

The 5th was Lily's baptism.

Evelyn was looking so cute!

Liliana sang her musical number while Faith accompanied and it was beautiful.
I brought rolls to the luncheon afterward and had fun hanging out with friends and family.

A work Facebook post was asking for high school pictures, so I added mine 😄 Nice bangs!!

3.14 is one of our favorite holidays – – pi day! Crustless quiche pie for breakfast,

pot pies for dinner & turtle silk pie for dessert.

On the 15th we had this fun ravioli I had picked up at Sam's Club and topped it with pesto sauce.

The evening of March 16th, Christian stayed up late as usual making a trap for leprechauns.

He was unsuccessful again this year, but on the morning of the 17th, I did make him a lucky four leaf clover "egg in a nest" and kiwi breakfast!

We had our traditional dinner with corn beef, cabbage, and roasted "Irish" vegetables. I also made sugarfree pistachio fruit dip with green and gold fruits: kiwi, pears, Granny Smith apple & pineapple. There were even sour rainbow bites for dessert.

I found this picture that Christian had taken on the iPad 😂

March 19th was "any container" slurpee day at 7-eleven, so my buddy went big!

Came across this on Facebook and loved it:

On the 26th I took Christian to Smith's for their Easter candy scramble. There weren't very many kids there and there was tons of candy!



Next, I took him to the Fresh Market one. They had less treats, but the kids got to hunt for eggs on the shelves, so that was fun too.

That afternoon we went to Braegger's for their Easter hunt and dinner.




The next morning, the kids got up and hunted for their Easter baskets and eggs.
 

They looked so cute for church that we came home and did a photo shoot!




That evening was the Peterson Easter hunt and dinner.

We had an amazing Easter holiday!

Saw this family picture of my cousin Fish (Christopher Powell), wife Sarah & cute kids on Facebook and wanted to keep it for my blog book.

No comments: