Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Santa was good to us! Faith got a red camera and a Sims 3 Wii game,

and Buddy got a Lego Harry Potter set, Epic Mickey Wii game and Lego Star Wars Wii game.

One of the kids' favorite things was that we gave them each $3 at the dollar store and let them buy gifts for each other. They were so excited to exchange!

We got the kids these inflatable beds with attached sleeping bags, which were a big hit.

As a Christmas surprise for my mom, Tony hung the picture she gave us six months before. In our defense, it did need a good deal of repair work.

We met up with Sarah and family at my mom & dad's. We got Lagoon passes, money, toys and lots of other goodies.

I must have been caught up with the celebration because I hardly took any pictures over there. Oops!

Then on to Braegger's. We received Shakespearean Festival gift certificates (for myself and Faith), Steelers emblazened apparel (for Tony), and loads of gorgeous clothes and a remote control truck for each of the kids.


Crumpet's gift was spending the day at her grandparents'!





Lots of pics there! Guess I was trying to make up for my earlier mistake.

We stopped by to visit Grandma Mitchell.

(don't know what Christian's doing, he was acting crazy and asked me to take a picture of it!)

We also stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Quinn's.


We actually got back home before dark this year! We had a very wonderful, merry and blessed Christmas.

No comments: