Search

Popular Posts

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Mother's Day Gifts

First, Christian's offering which, you're not going to believe this ;) , he made entirely by himself. I think it's supposed to be a card since it's colored on cardstock. I love his cutting job! (And the other 80% of the paper, which Buddy threw away as cutting scrap, had really cute drawings on it as well.)





Faith made me this darling card at school. It's so sweet that it has her school picture in it!







At home, Faith made me this neclace with Pixos, which are little round plastic beads that stick together after you spray them with water. Christian has a play-doh fettish as of late, and smeared some metalic silver clay into it. I guess he just wanted to not be left out of contributing to this gift.




Faith also drew this cute ballerina which is two-sided and has cardstock in the middle.
This wasn't a gift for me, but Faith made it a few weeks ago and I wanted to share. It's a robe for her Webkinz! She thought up the pattern, cut it, and hot glued the belt loops all on her own! I didn't even know what she was doing until she showed me the finished project. I tell ya, this girl is very independant and self-motivated when it comes to things she wants to do. And I'm only a little freaked out that my 7 year old got out, plugged in, used, unplugged, cooled & put away a hot glue gun without my knowledge.

No comments: