Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Although I love "American Idol," I rarely do the phone voting. For one thing, I never watch the show live (only on Tivo), and for another, I don't think my few little calls have much power against the tweens and teens who call 87,000,000 times for their fav. But this week, I not only voted, I voted for FOUR different contestants!

Pause the blog music over on the right --> and check out my picks. Here was my favorite, I've nicknamed him "Cutie Pie":
(the performance is from 1:10 to 2:54)



Click here for a surprisingly sexy Anoop Desai ("Anoop Dawg"), then scroll down to the black rectangle & click the play button.

I also loved this performance by the one I call "J.T" (because his looks, especially his hair, remind me of Justin Timberlake):
(1:05 to 3:00)




I didn't include the performance by "Salt Lake" (Megan Joy Corkrey) because I couldn't find it, and she didn't sound very good because she was so sick. But I still had to vote for her because I like her voice, her quirkiness, and because she's our hometown girl!

I think I even showed some restraint because I also love "Teacher/Widower" (Danny Gokey) and "Broadway" (Adam Lambert). Just so you know, I always have to give "Idol" contestants nicknames because I'm TERRIBLE with names! I'll finally start to remember my favorites' names when they're down to the top four or five :D

1 comment:

Rachel said...

HAHA! We have the same favorites! You have great taste! I loved Kris' song. Oh my goodness....I was sold! :)