Search

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm so sorry I've been such a horrible blogger. But the good news is that now through the boring month of January, I still am going to have lots of fun Christmas pictures up!

I want to hurry and get my Christmas card up before it's over a month late ;) !! I printed out a few for the parents and siblings, but, because I am the ABSOLUTE WORST at sending out cards, I didn't get ANY mailed this year. I put these two things on a red Walmart photo card:

1) I had a photo session with the kids in some cute headwear, and just couldn't narrow it down to one favorite picture. They had lots of fun horsing around for the camera, and I think it shows. (click on picture for a full screen view)
.

and 2) a neighbor from our ward had come over earlier that evening to get a photo for our "spotlight" in the Sacrament meeting program, and I had him take some pics of us with my camera as well:

.
.
So, to all my friends and family out there, Merry Christmas!! (Better late than never, I guess!) I hope you all had wonderful holiday seasons filled with warmth, love and happiness and I wish you the best 2009 possible!
.
We did receive lots of wonderful cards :) and this shows how we displayed them in our giant metal wall art thingy:




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. I wanted you to get a better look at the gorgeous photo cards we got, and because my scanner is crap, I had to photograph them. This, of course, doesn't do them justice, but at least you will get an idea of their awesomeness:



My sister Sarah's kids in a pic that she took at Bear Lake this summer.

My youngest sister Joy's girls playing in the snow. (If you can't make out the sentiment, it reads, "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas -- Because other colors of snow aren't so yummy" :D )




My dear friend Carolyn's family in their new home in Colorado.






.
.

And my cousin Hilary's darling family, who live in Salt Lake.
.
.






We also got cute cards from parents, grandparents, neighbors, and some friends from our old neighborhood--the Willards and the Newmans! Thank you all so much! Someday I hope to be on the ball like you!

1 comment:

Alvey family said...

Wow! I feel privledged to have made the Featured Christmas cards on the blog! Also, I love your new kitchen table (what I could see of it in one of the photos). Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas - I wish I was there to have tried your cookies and hear you sing!