Search

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Unfortunately, we've had a relapse of the stomach flu :( Luckily it only lasted one day and today we are feeling much better. We found someone to do the final grading on our yard and he will be here on Wednesday. With our patio being poured this weekend and that set up, I have some hope that our yard will be in by the end of August. If it's in by the 28th we get our $500 yard deposit back. Can you believe that the covenants require the front yard to be in within 60 days of closing on the house?!?


* * * * * * *
On to the pictures! I updated the picture of our house on the right to one with the garages closed. Soon I will get some pictures of the inside posted (I need to get around to taking them first!)








Here is a picture taken July 20th of Faith's first missing tooth-











This is from July 28th. Christian crawled into the pantry, got out my giant mixing bowl and decided to sit in it! Of course he climbed out before I could get my camera (isn't that always the way it goes), but Faith helped me stage a recreation for the picture ;)








Here's one from July 30th. Christian had been crying but couldn't resist hamming it up for the camera! Even though he looks a little red and puffy, I thought it was still a cute pic and you can even see five of his seven teeth in it.









This one is from Tuesday. Faith set up the little kitty table and plastic chairs in the family room and fed Christian lunch at her little "cafe." I can't believe how big they both are getting! My sister, Sarah, has a great idea--babies should come with an "off button." You really don't want them to be newborns forever, I mean you have to get sleep at SOME point, but if you could just love the heck out of them for a few days, turn them off and get some rest, and then go back to having fun with them, it would last longer and you could be "with it" enough to truly enjoy them. ;)


* * * * * *

I guess that's it for now . . . check back in a week or so for my next installment!

No comments: